Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lisa Moyer- I don't think you're a c^nt!!!!! I heard when you were born the doctor slapped your mom! lol!


I want to set the record straight about definitions. When I brought my dog's issue up with my "roommate" pathetically in the past would call my boyfriend......But he does not deserve the honor of being called that......... Naturally, I was upset. He said I was OCD. Never mind the fact I was a Vet tech many years ago and just maybe...just maybe I might have a clue what I was talking about. In the course of a conversation that offered no support, kindness, or even concern for the dog............ I was called CUNT. This is NOT the first time. My. Ex husband called me this as well.
Are men stupid or what? First of all, what a great expression to tell your significant other you love them. On top of that, are you even aware you are giving that other person a compliment??????
Let me bring both men AND women up to date on verbiage. Next time whether a significant other or Employer ( in my case... yes, an employer) uses this word, they are actually expressing great appreciation because this word is actually an expression of great admiration in the utmost way.
http://www.vdaysouthbay.org/originsofcunt.htm
The word Cunt is an ancient and honorable word.
VDAYSOUTHBAY.ORG
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment