Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 February 2015

Harve went there…

IMG_0368
No, really- I hope you are sitting down and I should warn you: *** If you are squeamish, you might want to take a breather before you continue.***
Now, I’ve heard some of the stupidest sh@t EVER come out of the mouths of BSL advocates, but this might be in the top 5. I can’t even figure out to introduce this screen shot properly, so here it is:
IMG_0366
So, let me get this right- good ‘ole ️Harve was at a rummage sale for the police K-9 unit and “he” saw a police K-9 dog just mount a woman and go to town? Not ONLY that- “he” asked the poor woman if she was menstrating.
IMG_0369
I’m not sure about you but I probably would have knocked him the f@ck out if he had asked me that. It would have been a scene straight out Friday. I would’ve had to pull a “Craig” on that quack.

<a
If- and that's like a freaking dinosaur size if- that really happened, menstrating really has absolutely NOTHING to do with that. It’s this kind of crap that should scare people because these “people” ( I use that term loosely.) are the people trying to legislate our dogs. It’s these “people” who thinks dogs mount women because of their monthly, it’s these people that have ZERO knowledge of dogs, genetics and reality outside of Wikipedia.
So, yeah Gail- it’s safe to go hiking during that time and I’m pretty sure there are many of women farmers who handle farm animals and are not mounted and humped ( I feel like a 12 year old saying “humped”.).
There are studies that say that dogs can be more empathetic towards their owners emotions and since hormones cans be on a roller coaster ride during that time it would make sense that your dog can be sensitive to moods. However, nowhere does it state ANYWHERE that menstrating causes dogs to hump women. EVER.
IMG_0370-0
️️Harve once again diving off the crazy cliff and his fellow morons are following him.

No comments:

Post a Comment